The Land of the Ladadahs

Hey! Welcome to my pageee

This is my little cubby where I can say random, zany things about the most random topics without getting in trouble. check it out :)

make sure to take the poll at the right! It changes every week. Take it because it's amusing, enlightening, and possibly one of the most important polls you'll ever take in your life.

I'm serious.

P.S. If you would like to subscribe, just enter your email in the "subscribe via email" gadget right below this paragraph. And if the emails aren't coming, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER cuz sometimes the emails end up in there haha Oh, and the email subscription thing can be pretty unreliable, so if you like this site, go ahead and bookmark it and check it out every once in awhile, since I update pretty frequently. Technology and I are on pretty iffy terms and the subscription gadget keeps playing games on me. ARGGGHHH





Subscribe via email!!! yay! And if you don't receive the email, CHECK YOUR SPAM :)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

YAYYYYY

If you know me well, you would know that I hate technology and technology hates me. Detests me. Despises me.

It's a mutual thing.

BUT I finally managed to make the subscribe via email little gadget thing to the left of the poll (I had half a mind to bust out some Beyonce and start singing, To the left, to the left). SO SUBSCRIBE or else all my hard work will have been in vain :(
Also, you'll miss out on doses of craziness. Everyone needs doses of craziness and I happen to have too much of it and would be more than happy to share it with you people.
CHECK YOUR SPAM if you don't receive the emails after subscribing. Sometimes they come a couple hours late.

Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people! Please comment - share your ladadadahs with me!